Acceptance Criteria for KGM Weekly Cover
To keep the number of questions that we ask to a minimum, we make certain assumptions as detailed below and must describe your circumstances correctly. These will form the basis of your insurance contract which may be invalid if you do not meet the eligibility criteria stated.
About the Driver
- Hold a current full and valid UK licence for at least 6 months or a full EU, EEA or Swiss driving licence for at least 12 months.
- Are currently living in the UK, and have been continuously resident in the UK or EU for the past 12 months.
- Are NOT Unemployed; or have a full or part-time occupation which is connected to the following trades or professions: Couriers, Fast Food Delivery, Parcel Delivery, Entertainment Profession, Professional Sportsperson.
- Have had NO MORE than 2 accidents, claims or losses in the past 3 years.
- Have NO MORE than 6 penalty points on your licence within the past 5 years, and have NO prosecution or police enquiry pending.
- Have NOT been disqualified from driving or had my licence revoked in the past 5 years.
- Have NEVER had an insurance policy cancelled, made void or refused; or had an insurance claim repudiated or declined.
- Have NEVER been convicted of any criminal offence or have any possible prosecution pending.
About the Vehicle
- Is NOT a Horsebox, Lorry, Minibus, Motor Caravan, Motor Home, Recovery Vehicle or a Tipper.
- Has a market value of less than £50,000 and has no more than 8 seats and has a current MOT certificate (if required) and is not recorded as a Category A or B insurance loss.
- Has not been modified or altered in any way (including optional extras). For example - wheels, suspension, bodywork and engine. Vehicles modified to cater for a disabled driver or a disabled passenger are acceptable. Vehicles converted to LPG are acceptable
- Has not been seized or impounded by any Law Enforcement Agency
- WILL BE used for social domestic & pleasure purposes which includes commuting and personal business use by the policyholder ONLY
- Will NOT be used for any purpose in connection with the motor trade, scrap waste, carriage of goods or passengers for hire or reward, racing, pace-making, speed testing, rallies; trials, competitions or carrying hazardous goods
- Is NOT owned, operated by, hired or rented from any Claims, Credit Hire or Accident Management Company
- Will NOT be exported from the UK during the insurance policy cover period